Friday, April 19, 2013

MORNING COFFEE with a YELLOW-THROATED WARBLER, and a NORTHERN MOCKING BIRD

Finally after two days of the birds being very scarce here this morning has been wonderful. The temperature has dropped 20 degrees since I came out but I don't mind. It seems many of our trees and vines bloomed overnight.  Unfortunately my aunt isn't feeling well and my mom is at work. So I'm left alone, with a camera. Should any of these photos be viewable I will post them later. First yellow warbler to visit us, along with a yellow-rumped, ruby-crowned kinglets, and blue-gray gnatcatcher. Its been a great morning. The birds are so plentiful I'm having trouble focusing on just one. Will update later...
 


YELLOW-THROATED WARBLER

Morning Dove



Ruby-crowned Kinglet

White-throated sparrow

Male Cardinal feeding female

Windblown female Cardinal


Northern Mocking Bird


Northern Mocking Bird, fluffed up in the wind...
Ruby-crowned Kinglet

1 comment: